We are now partnered with Genworth and AARP in their CareScout and FieldScout programs. The CareScout program helps families find the appropriate care for their loved ones. We are apart of both their SmartMatch and FieldScouts programs. The SmartMatch program matches the needs of families with the qualifications of a health care provider for home care and home health services. The FieldScout program utilizes Registered Nurses to provide the long-term care insurance assessments. We have been approved for both programs.
To become a partner with Genworth we had to provide extensive documentation such as:
- New hire application form,
- New hire policies and procedures,
- Organizational structure,
- New hire orientation program
- Patient’s Bill of Rights
- Complaint resolution process
- Reference check process
We also had to attest to the following:
- Performs Federal and State Criminal Background Check before hiring caregiving staff
- Performs Sex Offender Registry Check before hiring caregiving staff
- Complies with Federal and State employer regulations
- Conducts unscheduled supervisory observation of caregivers on duty
- Hires only employees that are allowed to work legally in the U.S.
- Requires employees working for Genworth clients to read, and abide by, Provider Code of Ethics
The best part of this program. It helps us to keep seniors independent and living in the comfort of their own homes! Contact us for a free in-home consultation for you or your loved one.